Michigan Chloride Sales, LLC
The Dust and De-Ice Masters
How MCS Delivers:
With the largest fleet in the Unites States, MCS promises quick, responsive service. This flexibility for delivery controls ice better as well as increases cost effectiveness.
Liquid Calcium Chloride has long been recognized as a superior compound for ice control. MCS Mineral Well Brine is a liquid chloride product derived from naturally occurring salt obtained from the Sylvania reservoir – one mile below ground level. It is odorless and has a freeze point of -25° F or lower.
Why Liquid Calcium Chloride is effective:
- Reacts with snow and ice upon application with faster melting than rock salt, potassium chloride or magnesium chloride.
- Many government agencies and commercial snow and ice removal professionals have endorsed its use as an effective pre-wetting, anti-icing and de-icing agent.
- Many rock salt blends are ineffective at temperatures below 20°F. Liquid Calcium Chloride melts ice and snow in temperatures as low as -25°F.
Why provide Liquid Calcium Chloride Ice Control Program?
- Improved road and parking lot maintenance service
- More effective anti-icing and de-icing with ability to melt snow and ice as temperatures plunge
- More environmentally friendly than alternatives – eliminating the scatter and bounce effect of rock salt
- Lower overall ice and snow melting costs